Monday, December 10, 2007

Post number 2....

I'm trilled to finally be blogging, after following so many other blogs for so long. Feeling like I've joined this intellectual/artistic/infinite secret club. I know, blogging... online... secret..? -
Of course no one knows we're here yet.....

Back to the point. Part of the Beklina blog is about things that inspire. My all time favorite element of blogs has been inspiration. Usually it's just a photo, or an image, with a few words. There's a folder on my desktop filled with all the images that move me. I'm going to post them from time to time. You may very well have seen them before. And I'm sorry to say that I don't know anymore where these images are from, the artists, photographers or sites where I found them. -my apologies. But please let me know if you know.



-like sticky little canvasses